Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Looking to start a Viking/Norse-inspired camp in Blackmoor
Aegir Wrote:Oh the Skandaharians will still be nasty raiders and slavers, just... thats not all they'll be. Since my game is running from their POV, they'll need a bit more fleshing out then the terror from the north. Smile

It only makes sense that there are many different factions among the Skandaharians. One such faction could be the Northern Lords, which I did a writeup on some years ago.

Quote:
Quote:(Dragons) What are you looking for in particular?
Mostly, I remembered reading that Blackmoor's dragons were handled differently then normal (not just some big critter to be killed, but having some actual backstory to them), but yea, I think thats mostly it, that they're ctually worshipped as Gods in three specific respects. I love the Herbert connection you did there, Dune is one of my favs, so I think I'll be stealing that. Smile

Cool Smile
The three Dragon Gods are detailed in the D20 DAB Sourcebook. From the FFC I'm getting the impression that Dragons would often fight alongside armies. Both the forces of evil and god would have dragonriders on their side...

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign

Messages In This Thread