Poll: So, you are about to mess things up seriously. Borelas has no means to control the Aether any more. Using his teleportation technique will drop you out SOMEWHERE. I would take the choice with a d6,...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
You come up somewhere beyond the Veil. Which could obviously mean Rhun. - Or the Abyss! WITHOUT the possibility to return!
0 0%
You land somewhere in the past.
0 0%
You land somewhere in the future.
0 0%
You land somewhere black. No, not Black-moor.
0 0%
You land somewhere green.
0 0%
Nothing happens, Borelas rolls a natural 1, and leaves you to fight an immortal Tarrasque!
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A poll.
So, by majority vote, you should not teleport out, but face the tarrasque? Smile
Rafael Wrote:So, by majority vote, you should not teleport out, but face the tarrasque? Smile
I say only teleport out if Borelas is wrong and we can take Uther with us.

I know - no questions! Smile

I'm not asking a queston though, just making a statement. 8)
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
From a PM conversation between Jared and me:

Quote:
Erdath1 Wrote:Knowledge arcane check (+14 after -5 int loss) to see what happens if our spirits teleport out of here, but our bodies are elsewhere. I will be out of town this weekend (it is a holiday weekend here), but would share whatever information you give me with the group before they step through the portal. Erdath is less convinced that leaving the dreamworld is the right thing to do.

Hey Jared!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier on, and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.
That's a tricky question:

I'd say you do not know, because this hasn't been done ever before in your knowledge. In any case, you assume that it would strip Robert/the controler of your dream voyage of his dominion over you.

Means, Robert could probably not return your souls to your bodies after such a jump.

Then again, the question that you should be asking yourself is, is this real? - The entire scene could be a simple manifestation of yet another nightmare of Uther, after all. If the scene isn't real, your characters would probably simply wake up.

I'll be posting a copy of this in the poll thread just in case you don't come to read it before you leave for the weekend.

Yours,

Rafe
Quote:If the scene isn't real, your characters would probably simply wake up.

IF ... PROBABLY

Oh yeah, I trust Rafe implicitly, he'll never drop us in deep doodoo. Tongue

BTW - I think we've all voted now, but assume you'll take the comments in the thread into account?

Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Awaiting the decisive vote.

Who is going to be Blackmoor's Florida, my friends?
Rafael Wrote:Awaiting the decisive vote.

Who is going to be Blackmoor's Florida, my friends?
8 have voted now - is that the lot?

Tales from the Vales

Nope, we are nine. (Like the original fellowship, lol.)

Since I have already voted, it's got to be one of you.

OR... I can have a joker vote for us.

However, this only comes into effect if you really command Borelas to beam you out, which I am not so sure is your intention. Clarify, please.
Ah, I didn't realise you had already voted - I thought you would hold your vote as a tie-breaker. My bad.

I will not be commanding Borelas to do anything - James has no idea what is going on! Smile

If the teleport is instantaneous, technically we have no say in the matter once the command is given.

If a portal opened, I'm sure we would try to take Uther with us.

Tales from the Vales

Well, since he is no longer a chess piece and just a little boy we might be able to bring him with us.

I've already voted. So far it looks ilke either someplace green or a possible tie between that and someplace black. Borelas is the Guardian of the Blue, so maybe it should be someplace blue.
[Image: Hrrd1c.png]
Should there be a draw between "black" and "green", I will decide the situation through a 1d2 roll via invisble castle. Smile