Poll: So, you are about to mess things up seriously. Borelas has no means to control the Aether any more. Using his teleportation technique will drop you out SOMEWHERE. I would take the choice with a d6,...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
You come up somewhere beyond the Veil. Which could obviously mean Rhun. - Or the Abyss! WITHOUT the possibility to return!
0 0%
You land somewhere in the past.
0 0%
You land somewhere in the future.
0 0%
You land somewhere black. No, not Black-moor.
0 0%
You land somewhere green.
0 0%
Nothing happens, Borelas rolls a natural 1, and leaves you to fight an immortal Tarrasque!
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A poll.
Vote here. No questions are allowed.

Though may discuss this between you players.
[Image: savagedragon120.jpg]
No, sorry. I don't think I want to particpate in this poll. Whatever happens is based on the character acitons and adjudicated by our DM.

If there are 6 equally possible outcomes, roll a die. Weight it however you want. If we just didn't catch on, either we didn't understand the clues or didn't make the connctions.
[Image: Hrrd1c.png]
I think what Rafe is saying is that we are going to be teleported, because we messed up.

He just doesn't want to railroad us - or, he's got so many cool ideas in that messed up head of his that he doesn't know which to choose. Big Grin

I guess my choice would be whichever idea gives Rafe the most goosebumps.

I expect to be constantly confused wherever we end up. Wink
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Dave L Wrote:He just doesn't want to railroad us -

Yeah, that's exactly the point.

Right from the beginning, I knew this scenario would probably end up with the characters simply trying to get out by teleporting, even knowing the risks.

Now, what I definitely want to increase within the game is YOUR influence on it. One of the main beefs I personally had with GW was that it was railroady as hell.

So, after purposely writing a scenario that was EXACTLY like the GW adventures (Chapter I - cryptic intro, epic action, some NPC out of my arse solving the situation for you in the end), and the real introduction (Chapter II), we're now approaching the turning point of this Episode: You come into control, at least partly.

-Of course, this kind of control is an illusion, since the plot will probably follow you wherever you go, but I did want to get away from the idea of writing "a novel", and have you decide part of the outcome as well. :wink:
Voted Smile
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
My true vote is that we don't go through the portal. If we do Borelas said that Uther's soul would be lost to Ka. We are here to save Uther.
[Image: Erdath.png]
Erdath1 Wrote:My true vote is that we don't go through the portal. If we do Borelas said that Uther's soul would be lost to Ka. We are here to save Uther.
A very good point. James will not abandon Uther.
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Very well! Harwan will stay with the others. Protecting the king comes first, even in the face of death.
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Uh ... Tarrasque!
[Image: Hrrd1c.png]