Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
We're Back!
(03-31-2022, 10:26 AM)RobJN Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 10:13 AM)Big Mac Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 02:06 PM)Havard Wrote: If you discover anything that isn't working as it should, please let us know about it.

Thanks for your patience and hope to see everyone of you back here in the coming days.

Thanks for getting the forums back up.

The Egg of Coot deleted my account from the user database, so I'm here with a new profile (but the same details). (Thanks RobJN.)

Fortunately, the Egg of Coot didn't erase your memory. If we can re-couple your old posts to your fresh registration, we will!
That would be great...if it isn't going to break anything.

(Linking a new account to older posts sounds like something that could divide the forum by zero. Confused )
Great to see and appreciate all the work to get here.
Wellcome back!
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
We still have problems with some users, but working on bringing them over to the new software.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Big Mac, your old posts should be re-assigned back to you now, and your original registration date has been restored--let us know if anything doesn't look right.

Also, for anyone who is missing their avatar, you can find copies here (under uploads):

https://blackmoor.mystara.net/forum-avatars/
Gandalph | Wizard Extrodinaire
Available for adventures and kids parties
(03-29-2022, 02:53 PM)ThePerilousDreamer Wrote: havard, I checked a bunch of your links here on the fourm and the one to The Wayfarer's Inn gives this as the result:[url=https://blackmoor.mystara.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23][/url]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Language file en/common.php couldn't be opened.

Figured you had not had a chance to check everything yet.

Are you still getting those warnings?
I'm still seeing the error.
Quote:[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
Language file en/common.php couldn't be opened.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
What page are you seeing those on? I'm not seeing them.
Are there options to adjust the color scheme? (Maybe it's in the user control panel; I haven't looked yet.) The old boards had unread stuff in gold, if I remember correctly, but the new boards seem to make new stuff look a lot like stuff I've already read. Sad
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
I am finding quite a few issues with links no longer working. For example, in the Original Blackmoor Campaign forum, the links in the Dave Arneson Biography Timeline and Arneson Campaign Chronology are broken. They are supposed to point to threads within the forums. I waned to mention these two instances because they are stickied threads, and there were some events in those timelines that I had never heard about previously. Unfortunately, though, I can't investigate them further.

I'm sure there will be a lot of work to get everything working properly, and maybe some old links won't be able to be restored. But hopefully something can be done about the timeline links.