Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
We're Back!
Regretably, The Comeback Inn Forum, has been unavailable for the past month or so. This has had a few of you worried that we were not coming back, but fear not! Here we are again. We have updated the forum software and had to work out a few issues along the way. The main reason for the delays is not of a technical issue, but mainly that everyone on this small team have real jobs and real life issues that sometimes get in the way. However, we are still dedicated to keeping this place up and making sure it continues to be the best Blackmoor fan site on the web, even if none of us are getting paid for this. Smile

In any case, I really appreciate everyone of you who have been contacting us, asking when would be back. 

We are still figuring out some of the new functions and options of this updated version. If you discover anything that isn't working as it should, please let us know about it.

Thanks for your patience and hope to see everyone of you back here in the coming days.

So, a huge WELCOME BACK, from all of us. Smile

On Behalf of the CBI Team,
Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Thank you to everyone for getting the forum updated and relaunched. It is much appreciated!
(03-28-2022, 03:41 PM)Greg Wrote: Thank you to everyone for getting the forum updated and relaunched. It is much appreciated!

Great seeing you back,  Greg!
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Huzzah! Glad to see this forum brought back to life!  Big Grin
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
HUZZAH!
(03-28-2022, 02:06 PM)Havard Wrote: So, a huge WELCOME BACK, from all of us. Smile

Havard

Yay!!!
(03-28-2022, 02:06 PM)Havard Wrote: Regretably, The Comeback Inn Forum, has been unavailable for the past month or so. This has had a few of you worried that we were not coming back, but fear not! Here we are again. We have updated the forum software and had to work out a few issues along the way. The main reason for the delays is not of a technical issue, but mainly that everyone on this small team have real jobs and real life issues that sometimes get in the way. However, we are still dedicated to keeping this place up and making sure it continues to be the best Blackmoor fan site on the web, even if none of us are getting paid for this. Smile

In any case, I really appreciate everyone of you who have been contacting us, asking when would be back. 

We are still figuring out some of the new functions and options of this updated version. If you discover anything that isn't working as it should, please let us know about it.

Thanks for your patience and hope to see everyone of you back here in the coming days.

So, a huge WELCOME BACK, from all of us. Smile

Havard

Harvard and team, really glad to see The Comeback Inn back up and running. As for paid, it occurred to me that you should set up a Paypal button or Patreon page so people could make donations to help cover the hosting costs of the forum. I assume that one of you or all of you as a group are covering those costs and it would not be a bad thing if you allowed your fans to share that cost with you.
havard, I checked a bunch of your links here on the fourm and the one to The Wayfarer's Inn gives this as the result:[url=https://blackmoor.mystara.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23][/url]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Language file en/common.php couldn't be opened.

Figured you had not had a chance to check everything yet.
(03-28-2022, 02:06 PM)Havard Wrote: If you discover anything that isn't working as it should, please let us know about it.

Thanks for getting the forums back up.

The Egg of Coot deleted my account from the user database, so I'm here with a new profile (but the same details). (Thanks RobJN.)
(03-31-2022, 10:13 AM)Big Mac Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 02:06 PM)Havard Wrote: If you discover anything that isn't working as it should, please let us know about it.

Thanks for getting the forums back up.

The Egg of Coot deleted my account from the user database, so I'm here with a new profile (but the same details). (Thanks RobJN.)

Fortunately, the Egg of Coot didn't erase your memory. If we can re-couple your old posts to your fresh registration, we will!
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog