No, I'm not making them, but I came across a few from last year:

Blackmoor Campaign Setting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dApE4O26EJY

Blackmoor Player's Guide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQNpx3K ... ure=relmfu

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Very helpful. Smile I am not familiar with the later publications, but now my curiosity is piqued.
In my lurking on youtube I did a "Blackmoor" search and found this, giving me some great inspiration for my campaign. :twisted:
Check the review section. BMCS is a good buy, but the PG is shit, especially if you already own older BM stuff.
The best option for all books are really bundles, like NKG sold them a few years ago.
DungeonDevil Wrote:Very helpful. Smile I am not familiar with the later publications, but now my curiosity is piqued.

Great! The Blackmoor Campaign sourcebook is very useful IMO.

Quote:In my lurking on youtube I did a "Blackmoor" search and found this, giving me some great inspiration for my campaign. :twisted:

Yikes! That's quite shocking material. What is it with Germans naming every movie something with Blackmoor? In any case a great find. I'd love to incorporate it into a game at some point. Maybe those Witch Hunters were actually members of the Wizards Cabal? 8)

-Havard
Rafael Wrote:Check the review section. BMCS is a good buy, but the PG is shit, especially if you already own older BM stuff.
The best option for all books are really bundles, like NKG sold them a few years ago.

I think "shit" is too extreme, but out of the D20 line I agree that this is going to be the least useful book, especially if you aren't very interested in new feats, spells or PrCs. The book does have some quite interesting tidbits in it, but they are far in between.

-Havard
There's a merchant class? I didn't know that. I'm just going to have to get these books. Those reviews are really cool.
Aldarron Wrote:There's a merchant class? I didn't know that. I'm just going to have to get these books. Those reviews are really cool.

The Merchant Class is one thing I like, since it can actually be connected to the original campaign. Smile

-Havard