Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Rafe's parents are too cool!
So I just noticed this "Rafael San Miguel Thurn" Huh. I wish my middle name was one of the worlds best beers. Wink
:twisted: There shall be rape.

...It's not my middle name; I am a Spaniard.
Our surnames consist of the last name of the father [San Miguel] and the last name of the mother [Thurn].

Anyone who has a daughter my age that likes muscular midget nerds with glasses thick as bottle bottoms and a certain to get his face broken each and every night, IT'S A FREAKING COOL SURNAME for ladies, too. Smile
In the UK, if you have two surnames, that makes you posh! :lol:
Hehe, since "Thurn" is also the name of the ones who invented the German postal system, everyone assumes I am nobility. Smile

Which is funny, because I am apparently of that kind of nobility that wears baggie pants and baseball caps.
Rafael Wrote:Hehe, since "Thurn" is also the name of the ones who invented the German postal system, everyone assumes I am nobility. Smile

Which is funny, because I am apparently of that kind of nobility that wears baggie pants and baseball caps.

Well, if you look at the "upper class" of the UK, some of them are quite scruffy. Some of them even live in houses that they don't bother to repair. (Part of that might be former governments using "Death Duty" to rob money from the owners of stately homes.)

It is generally the people that think of themselves as "middle class" that feel the need to assert that they are "better" than "lower class" people. Upper class people are generally above all that, because they have no social ladder to climb.

Personally, I think the entire class system is nonsense and have no desire to insert myself in someone else's "pyramid of power".

(Plus the entire class system seems to be about undermining the nobility, so that middle class people can "take their stuff". Then the "new rich" want to pull up the ladder to stop other people "taking their stuff". Meh!)