Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Hello! So many questions!
Hello all!

I'm really excited to see that there are still people around appreciating, and discussing, and apparently creating content for Blackmoor. I played in the MMRPG every Gencon back in the 3.5 days, and was very sorry to see it go. I have a copy of the sourcebook autographed by DA, and most if not all of the supplements. I actually came across these recently, along with my character (Landrick Straker, half-Cumasti rogue). Finding my character is really what prompted me to do search that lead me here.

I also have the episodes from the MMRPG through Episode 62, though there seem to be some gaps (I don't have 54-59). But as I browsed the board I saw references to some later episodes. Were these episodes that existed before the end of the MMRPG, but just weren't available back in 2010 when I downloaded them from the original blackmoor site, or were they written later? And are 54-59 available now?

Apparently I need to be added to the Bailiff group to download files? How do I do that?

Anyway, a huge thank-you in advance for the help of my fellow Blackmoorians, and also to the dedicated souls who are keeping the flame alive!

Uther, once and always!

Landrick
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Landrick!

You might find a few Blackmoor fans here. You might also find a few of the players in Dave Arneson's original campaign....

You can find instructions on how to get the good stuff right here.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog