Poll: Where should the 5E adventures go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
General Blackmoor
2 100.00%
Rules Section
0 0%
Other (Please explain)
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[5E] [Shattered Empires] Where should discussions go?
We are lucky to be able to host the Blackmoor: Shattered Empires adventures that Philip Slama has written for us. The first adventure is already available and more will be added. While the files themselves are made available in the Comeback Inn productions section, available to Bailif Members only, there is no reason to hide discussions of the adventures.

If there is enough interest, we may at some point create a separate forum for these adventures, but for now they need to go into one of the existing sections. I think placing them in the MMRPG section is problematic, because that section should be reserved for material that was created under the sanctioning of the ZGG and CMP companies.

So where do these adventures go?
I could see placing them under Blackmoor General Discussion or the Rules Section.

What do you think?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
General for now, I think, topics tagged with [5e] or [Shattered Empires] for ease of later sorting...?

However, an argument could also be made for the Rules Discussion, for discussion of mechanics behind the adventure, or ideas for porting from 5e to any of the prior incarnations of D&D. Again, tagged appropriately as above.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
My philosophy of running message boards is usually that if I see several threads on one topic, I tend to make a space for it and scoop all of those threads into that space. In various places I see a number of 5E threads and some are specific to Shattered Empires. I think I would be inclined to make a "5E Blackmoor" section and put everything there so that anyone who wanted to mix Blackmoor with 5E could find everything together.

Just my two coppers. 8)
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]