Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
For GMs/DMs: Using the Forum for Playing
You can use Heroes Only to play your own play-by-post campaign. As the game master, you will be the moderator of your campaign forum. Players can register and use an appropriate name for their characters, and the avatars add that nice extra touch.

If you're a Game Master or Dungeon Master and would like to use Heroes Only forums to start your own play-by-post campaign, simply create a thread describing your new campaign. Creating a new thread will help attract players who may want to join your game.

Once you are ready, just send me a PM with your campaign description

A guideline for your description should include:
  • Campaign Title (which will become the title of your forum)
  • Description
  • Game type/style
  • List of forum members that you want added to your group (optional -- you can do this yourself later)
Gandalph | Wizard Extrodinaire
Available for adventures and kids parties
I have created a forum describing my campaign the Demon Portal. I hope it is approved.
There is no instance, no faccet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.
Hi. I didn't receive any private message about it yet. Do you want to start a forum here called the Demon Portal for your own game? If so, it can be done by today. Wink
Yes that's what I was looking to do, however did I misunderstand the instructions? For future games am I supposed to send a PM? Or post a reply on this forum?
There is no instance, no faccet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.
Either will do. The forum is an excellent place to make a request. I'll get on it soon.
Thank you
The Demon Portal: http://heroesonly.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

Let me know if you need any changes. You should be able to approve requests for membership of "The Demon Portal" group which allows posting in that forum.
I'm new to pbp but not D&D would like to start a 3.5 campaign.

To lure people in I can tell you that your characters will get xp/post
xp/week of real time (if you posted that week) and xp/mission completed

So if it's o.k. to start a thread to go over the basics I'd likr to start one

Thanks
Do you want update this thread? Smile
Feel free to unsticky this thread and make a new one.