Share Thread:
Rob Kuntz' World of Kalibruhn, 2nd Iteration
http://lakegenevaoriginalrpg.blogspot.n ... ation.html

Rob finally posted maps of his world Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
You do that only for me, don't you? :mrgreen:

Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd. (Me.)
I'm pretty excited about this. Any time we get a look at one of the campaigns "back in the day" I think it's a great thing!

I just wish I could find all of my maps and stuff from my own campaign during those years. I doubt that they would have any value, but a lot of sentiment.
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
finarvyn Wrote:I'm pretty excited about this. Any time we get a look at one of the campaigns "back in the day" I think it's a great thing!

Indeed!

It is so interesting to be finding out more about these campaigns from the early days of the hobby. IMO Rob holds a special place among Blackmoor fans, not the least because of Dave's acknowledgement of him as the King of the Great Kingdom as well. Smile

Quote:I just wish I could find all of my maps and stuff from my own campaign during those years. I doubt that they would have any value, but a lot of sentiment.

I know what you mean. Lately I have begun chronicling and organizing the information from my old campaigns too. Again, not suggesting they would be of much value for the rest of the world, but great fun for my friends and myself who invested so many months of our lives into those adventures. Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign