Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Free Stuff From Beer & Barbarians (shameless plug)
The first official release under the Beer & Barbarians banner is Gone Fishin' from Atherton (with some help from assorted Dragonsfoot folks). It's a wilderness adventure. Get your copy here: http://www.pfoorumi.net/beernbarbarians/ (there will be a site at some point, it's just a repository for the file now).
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
Looks pretty good Sauna! Thanks for posting about it Smile

So I take it you guys have more projects in the works?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Yeah, there's my semi-finished Monastery of the Yak on the works, as well as a Pirate special of troll with a few contributors scheduled for the summer. Ath probably has something of his own almost done enough to go into PDF design.
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
That was... Good. Thanks for posting. Smile

And you may know by now that I am pretty much a snob when it comes to RPGs.

I might even use this one, and soon.
I haven't downloaded it yet. Is it compatible with any particular edition?
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
finarvyn Wrote:I haven't downloaded it yet. Is it compatible with any particular edition?

See very few references to rules at all. The only thing statted out are HD and Hit Points for monsters. Seems like it should be easy to adapt to any edition 8)

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Sauna is proud to be editionless and won't even say what levels the darn thing is for... though Atherton has. Smile
The fish soup recipe at the end sounds tasty! I'm going to have to make a batch. Oh, and nice adventure, too. 8)
Anything else there Saunaman?
There's a few projects in the tube, but nothing will surface during the summer. Probably one or two adventures and a zine will come out later on this year.