Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor Index?
Hello all, I've seen a massive index to Greyhawk listing mentions of important persons/places/things sprinkled throughout various rulebook, modules and gazetteers and wondered if such a thing existed for Blackmoor? Would an attempt to index Blackmoorian lore in TSR, Judge's Guild, Zeitgeist, etc. publications be redundant to some resource already available online?
(06-01-2024, 05:54 PM)jbulloug@gmail.com Wrote: Hello all, I've seen a massive index to Greyhawk listing mentions of important persons/places/things sprinkled throughout various rulebook, modules and gazetteers and wondered if such a thing existed for Blackmoor? Would an attempt to index Blackmoorian lore in TSR, Judge's Guild, Zeitgeist, etc. publications be redundant to some resource already available online?

Hi there!

I have made product lists, but nothing like a complete index. That would certainly be useful!

I haven't seen anything like this online. 

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I'll start taking a stab with some of the materials I have available. Thanks to DrivethruRPG I've amassed a nice little collection of Blackmoor-related stuff from a couple of different publishers without having to go bankrupt! Once I have a decent start, I know where to share it. This will keep me off the streets for a little while!  :-)
I created an initial draft index from a few of the Blackmoor publications I have. This is definitely not anywere near completion but before I get too far I thought I would check if there is even a chance that this might be useful to somebody?

Attached Files
.pdf   Blackmoor Index v01.pdf (Size: 123.41 KB / Downloads: 10)
(07-29-2024, 07:26 PM)jbulloug@gmail.com Wrote: I created an initial draft index from a few of the Blackmoor publications I have. This is definitely not anywere near completion but before I get too far I thought I would check if there is even a chance that this might be useful to somebody?

MOTHER OF MOUNTAINS!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks, mate, and welcome aboard! Smile
(08-01-2024, 01:28 AM)Rafael Wrote: Thanks, mate, and welcome aboard!  Smile

Thanks for the kind feedback Rafael!  I will continue adding to it as I have time and as I build my collection of Blackmoor-related sources. Maybe in the future I'll expand to include unofficial, fan-made material as well (probably in a separate index). But I have plenty to work through as it is!

John
Supremely useful. Glad to see someone following in the footsteps of Jason Zavoda but for Blackmoor.  I'd suggest The Wizards Cabal next and of course the FFC,
(08-02-2024, 06:58 PM)aldarron Wrote: Supremely useful. Glad to see someone following in the footsteps of Jason Zavoda but for Blackmoor.  I'd suggest The Wizards Cabal next and of course the FFC,

Terrific to hear! Not sure when I'll find a copy of FFC, but thanks to DriveThruRPG i've been collecting more recent Blackmoor stuff faster than I can read it, so I'll jump "Wizard's Cabal" to the front of the queue as soon as I finish indexing DA2.

I really appreciate the feedback and glad I can contribute something that can be useful.

John