Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
The Hand of Henrin
Episode 17: Secrets and Lies is the first episode of the Hand of Henrin series.
Episode 44: Things to Come is the second episode of the Hand of Henrin series (and has also some particular interest for characters involved in the Saga of Hadeen... and in the underground fights against the Afridhi, by the way).
I actually took the liberty to adapt an adventure from another setting, Raiders of the Desecrated Temple (more detail about it here: https://fightingfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/...ted_Temple), and I run it before the other two (it worked perfectly).

Now I have an issue: I can't find the next adventure in the Hand of Henrin series. Maybe I missed it, maybe it is not clearly written in the introduction... how does this series continues / ends?
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
I do not think this was finished but I will hunt down some notes for you. I'd reach out to P.J. and Tim on the Facebook group too.
Thank you so much!
Some indication is anyway better than nothing!
Well... I guess that now anybody's guess could be a good guess...
Maybe you want to have a look at the end of Episode 44: Things to Come where there are quite strong links / seeds to a sequel and help me putting together a follow up adventure and, maybe, the end of the saga. 8)
The clue / link to "next" (unpublished) episode of the Hand of Henrin saga should be all in this page of Deldyn’s Journal:
Quote:M
I have resolved the matter of the attention of the Church of Henrin. I sent them after Angdan hoping that they would interrupt his research and distract him long enough for me to steal the item from him. That jumpy old fool will assume anyone on his door step is there to steal his precious work. He is certain to kill them for us, keeping our hands clean. They appeared a capable group, however. If they manage to best Angdan, then I shall destroy them myself.
Rest assured the arrow will be in our possession before dusk this day. We shall present it to our master together upon my return to you. Black Oak was merely the beginning. Uther’s cities shall soon quake with fear!
I hope your part of the plan is going smoothly, and I hope your little silver beasties are not causing you too much trouble. The cold I can handle, but the gas those things breath smells horrible. You’ll never get it out of the tapestries, you know.
D
What are your best guesses? Idea
Later on, in the "Conclusion" section, at page 14, we can read this small comment that casts some light on how the Church of Henrin explains Deldyn's note:
Quote:The mention of dragons in the note spells trouble but it gives them some guess as to where to look next.
So this should give some more information about the "beasties" mentioned in previous post.
Let me try raising this topic again: any suggestion for continuing this saga (based on old notes or on new conjectures) is welcome!
You'd have to ask Stewart Larsen I think. That wasn't one of the arcs I worked on.

But it sounds like silver dragons are involved...but they are Lawful Good so...maybe this guy is corrupting them somehow and needs the arrows for that? And with all the "experimenting" I wonder if this guy is also a follower of Hella, too?

I mean this one is a tough one without more context...but...maybe they are making some kind of undead silver dragon in the hills.
Arkenealylth Wrote:You'd have to ask Stewart Larsen I think.
No idea how I can contact him or ask him to have a look at this thread.
Arkenealylth Wrote:You'd have to ask Stewart Larsen I think.

Does anybody know how to contact Stewart Larsen and ask him to have a look at this thread?