Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
City Maps: Vestfold
You might also want to consider the excellent Garbage Pits of Despair map, which shows the city covering shore to shore on a narrow spit of land.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/EEbeJ ... 44-h478-no
Aldarron Wrote:You might also want to consider the excellent Garbage Pits of Despair map, which shows the city covering shore to shore on a narrow spit of land.

Not able to access your link Aldarron, but thanks for reminding me about the map from Garbage Pits. It is interesting to compare that one with the DA map (Replica by Dave L):

[Image: 28509547158_ac48911ca5.jpg][Image: 42382970501_78822a806f.jpg]

When I made the map I used the Dave L map for reference. I think the coastline is slightly different, but it could also be a case of moving the city further south? Scale is also an issue here and worth considering how large an area the city should cover.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
In this thread about Blackmoor MMRPG Episode 80, Yaztromo wrote:

Yaztromo Wrote:Well.... first of all there is a new tavern (Evelenaeri Down) at the beginning of the game and a run down bar at the end for you to add to the Vestfold map.... Tongue

Noted for future use Smile

-Havard
For myself, I found this map of Ft Edward NY to be a fitting model. I nixed one of the bridges and put the dungeon entrance on the island just off the part of the map you can see.

[Image: 77a22e2619712107125f71264a65ca01.jpg]
I like that! Smile

-Havard