Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PF Adventure Path: "Iron Gods" and Blackmoor
Check this out:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?699 ... st17094937

Not my cup of tea, but probably of interest to you guys.
Yeah, I heard about the new Pathfinder AP through The Piazza a couple of days ago.

The way I see it, Golarion's realm of Numera is a kind of homage to Blackmoor, just like the rest of Golarion is a homage to Greyhawk, so it is pretty cool. Smile

I am curious to see if this Adventure Path can be adapted to Blackmoor.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Ever since I heard this was going to happen I've been doing my happy dance of doom! Remaking my Gnome Titan Mauler with all his crude tech like weapons(Piston Maul! Smash!) I'm a big Numeria fanboy! sorry folks!

Also I dont know if it could be adapted to blackmoor but their is a chance it could be inspiration for ideas? Creatures awakening in Blackmoor offering spells for devotion? What are these Iron Gods?
Cthulhudrew has been posting some more details on this AP and some interesting suggestions on possible connections to Blackmoor in this Piazza thread.

Most importantly:

Cthulhudrew Wrote:Havard, I'm thinking a lot of this will be useful in Blackmoor. Numeria's Technic League fills a similar niche to either the Egg of Coot and his minions, or (perhaps a better fit) the Temple of the Frog and Stephen Rockwell's minions/agents. The Dominion of the Black and the Egg of Coot might actually be better tied together, though there is so little known about both thus far.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign