Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New RPoL game
Hello,

I finally let somebody convince me to go back to Gamemastering, but this time it's on line on http://www.rpol.net
The game is here http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=54355&date=1359328363 and, while the first act will be a quick dungeon crawl just to get the group to work together, after that there will be an adventure with some distinct Blackmoorian spice and, maybe, some Easter Egg related to the Vales campaign... :wink:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
WE HAVE A PBP SECTION, TOO, YOU KNOW.

That said... AFF? - Nice! Smile
I know, but the game that I will play will be set on the Fighting Fantasy world of Titan, not on Blackmoor (even if, as I said, there WILL be some act that smells definitely Blackmoorian...).
I discovered literally few days ago that there was also a Fighting Fantasy version for RPG, and FF gamebooks were my first fantasy experience, as you can read in the hello thread...
Le Noir Faineant Wrote:WE HAVE A PBP SECTION, TOO, YOU KNOW.
We do? :oops:
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Cool Yatz! Looking forward to seeing those Easter Eggs. Maybe you can lure your players over here to take a look? Wink

As with Rafe, I think it would have been cool if you ever wanted to run a Blackmoor game in this place as well Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:As with Rafe, I think it would have been cool if you ever wanted to run a Blackmoor game in this place as well Smile

:evil: I see your bait, you evil deceiver, you! Let it be known that I never ran a Blackmoor game anywhere, and especially not a PBP! :mrgreen:

Seriously, Yatz, let's play Jeopardy in reverse: "What is... The Last Fantasy Campaign?" Big Grin
When I'll have a Blackmoor campaign to run (it's actually coming together, slowly, to be honest...), I'll play it here, but if it's not a Blackmoor campaign, it wouldn't be appropriate...
Havard Wrote:Maybe you can lure your players over here to take a look? Wink

why not... :?:
Le Noir Faineant Wrote:
Havard Wrote:As with Rafe, I think it would have been cool if you ever wanted to run a Blackmoor game in this place as well Smile

:evil: I see your bait, you evil deceiver, you! Let it be known that I never ran a Blackmoor game anywhere, and especially not a PBP! :mrgreen:

Seriously, Yatz, let's play Jeopardy in reverse: "What is... The Last Fantasy Campaign?" Big Grin
"S-words for $1000, Alex."
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FREAKING LAST FANTASY CAMPAIGN IS, YATZ?!

[Image: sidney_lumet_1924_2011_he_made_films_for_grownups.jpg]

Big Grin