Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Tell us about your character!
I almost forgot some others:

From my friend's Greyhawk 3.5 campaign: Arnedont I the Eggbeater, King of Blackmoor, 30th level (Monk 20/Shadowdancer 7/Ninja 2/Thief Acrobat 1) half-elf, became King of Blackmoor after marrying Uther's neice (the last surviving Andahar) and his cohort Baal Dans Allus, 24th level tiefling (Cleric 5/Wizard 5/Mystic Theurge 10/Loremaster 4), and first Steward of Blackmoor.

From another friend's Return To The Temple Of The Frog 3.5 adventure: Poe, awakened Raven, level 8 (Barbarian 2/Druid 2/Rogue 2/Sorcerer 2). Poe was originally the animal companion of my Orc character, who died quickly. Upon his death, his animal companion became Awakened and became my new character. Of course, Poe the Raven then took on his own animal companion: Kermit the Toad, Slayer of Spiders. Since everyone else in the party died, Poe now hangs out at the temple and attempts to warn others that approach it. It was a silly game. Smile
*Sheridan
Check out my latest projects: The Fey Codex (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/237056) and Heart and Soul (levels 5-10, https://www.dmsguild.com/product/252178).
[Image: Tolleen.png]
Hunter Fairbanks the swamp ranger

Played in the MMRPG.
From South Pim.
His cohort was the 4th level cleric of Sollus Tanana Northstar. Was 5th level, but died trying to save the headstrong dwarf fighter.
Extremely chaotic but with the good tendencies when it really mattered.
His favoured enemy was aquatic humanoids.
Was at least on one occasion overheard saying as he rushed into a building to save innocents “If I don’t make it out tell people I died looting!”
Looked kind of like a 1970s era Burt Reynolds.
Was at least on one occasion described as “The infamous scoundrel Hunter Fairbanks.”
Saw the possibility of cultists summoning fiends into the world as job security.
Never missed an opportunity to loot.
Tried and failed to seduce a succubus.
Loved animals, but kept losing his animal companions.
Acquired favour and magic items too numerous to mention.

8th level when I last played him.

Its now been over a year since I played him. Where I am at now almost all organised play is Pathfinder and D&D encounters. I would like to play him again though if I find like minded players.
hunterfairbanks Wrote:Hunter Fairbanks the swamp ranger

Love this description! 1970s Burt Reynolds as a South Pim Swamp Ranger indeed! Big Grin

Quote:Tried and failed to seduce a succubus.

:lol:

Quote:Its now been over a year since I played him. Where I am at now almost all organised play is Pathfinder and D&D encounters. I would like to play him again though if I find like minded players.

I hope you get a chance. Have you considered Pathfinder with Blackmoor? Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Such as playing Blackmoor MMRPG with PFS rules? Pathfinder is different enough that I really would not feel right. Also, most everybody where I am now wants to play in Golarion. I on occasion ask around though.
hunterfairbanks Wrote:Such as playing Blackmoor MMRPG with PFS rules? Pathfinder is different enough that I really would not feel right. Also, most everybody where I am now wants to play in Golarion. I on occasion ask around though.

PF with the MMRPG, yeah. Are they really that different? I have the PF rules, but I havent had the chance to play.

Did you notice the similarities between Blackmoor and Golarion's realm of Numeria?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign