Poll: Which is your favorite non-Human race?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Elf, Cumasti
0 0%
Elf, Westryn
0 0%
Elf, Half-
0 0%
Dwarf
3 37.50%
Halfling, Booh
1 12.50%
Halfling, Docrae
0 0%
Gnome
0 0%
Froglin
3 37.50%
Ursai
1 12.50%
Other (please specify)
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Favorite Non-Human Race?
Which is your favorite race to play in Blackmoor? Please give your reasons! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I am having a slight deja-vu...

Would "THE FRENCH" be a valid answer? :mrgreen:
Seriously, though, it should by now be very, very clear what my favorite races are...

[Image: 2168566676_bcdfa50ab8.jpg]

[Image: ff4dbfae91dadaff3496537d555df51b.jpg]

Though I think the Ursai are really Rizo's and my creation, not Arneson's.
*lol* at the French Big Grin

If the thread seems familiar, its because we already did the Human "races" in this thread, but I thought it only natural to have a separate poll for the Non-Humans.

Unfortunately there are only so many options and Blackmoor is so full of options.

Rafael Wrote:Though I think the Ursai are really Rizo's and my creation, not Arneson's.

True, but this forum is for discussing all incarnations of Blackmoor, not just Arneson's. And it is an awesome addition to the setting by you guys 8)

-Havard
Well, I'd had enough people call me 'bearish' by now to have a certain affinity toward them. When presented with the option during an early Star Trek game, I chose to play an Ursinoid. THAT was a lot of fun, let me tell you. Later on, I played a Bearman character in a Palladium game and loved it.

As luck would have it, you guys had just reached the Ursai village when I started to check you out. My decision was made and I hashed out the details with Rafael. I thought I was getting way too many bonii just at character creation and that he'd be way too powerful, but I guess it all worked out. The low intelligence scores for the race keep them under control later in the game where other races gain many more skills.

Anyway, that's the reason I like who I like: it's ME. Maybe I'll find the notes I wrote up on one of those characters and post it here. It is simply littered with puns and other jokes.

Less this:
[Image: 396326761_o.jpg]

than this:
[Image: tumblr_l6qnryrJvi1qzph89o1_500.jpg]
[Image: Hrrd1c.png]
French people are very proud to be assimilate to froggies. Frog leaps and have a long tongue. Frogmen dive deeply.

Frogmen can be sexy :

[Image: froglin_small.jpg]
Good one monsieur!

I voted Halflings. Gotta love the Blackmoorian Hobbit-like Halflings Smile

-Havard
Dwarves are a good race. Whatever happened to Oberstar, the Regent of the Mines?

-Duncan