Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
The Hello Thread!
Hello world. I thought I was signed up for this years ago. However, the server diagrees, so I am new again. Been reading Harvards blog for several years. My blog is forgottenrunes.blogspot.com Afraid there is not a whole lot of blackmoor on my blog although judges Guild First Fantasty Adventure remians one of my favorite adventures (Showed the World D&D in the raw as it was actually played rather than slick marketing, none of the other founders of D&D had the guts to that).
Welcome, imredave! Big Grin

May your zombies remain int... Goddamnit, I need a catchphrase for myself! Sad
imredave Wrote:Hello world. I thought I was signed up for this years ago. However, the server diagrees, so I am new again. Been reading Harvards blog for several years. My blog is forgottenrunes.blogspot.com Afraid there is not a whole lot of blackmoor on my blog although judges Guild First Fantasty Adventure remians one of my favorite adventures (Showed the World D&D in the raw as it was actually played rather than slick marketing, none of the other founders of D&D had the guts to that).

Welcome to the Comeback Inn imredave! Glad to hear from people who are reading my blog! I have as you know been following your excellent blog too Smile

I think it would have been really interesting if more of the early day game designers had published actual campaign notes like the FFC. It can really show some of the possibilities that other players havent really thought about. Then again, I think that Arneson's group experiemented more than most, with their games ranging from war game style campaigns to dungeon crawls and wilderness exploration as well as the genre-bending stuff. I'm glad its out there for us to read Smile

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay at the inn Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hi everybody!!

I'm Haderak from Madrid, Spain, and I'm new in the Comeback Inn, and my only experience with Blackmoor was a Campaing I DM in 3.0 in the Greyhawk's Blackmoor, but for that Campaing I readed a lot about Dave's Blackmoor. In his honour, my players visited the Temple of the Frog trying to locate the Head of St. Idontremember ( :? ), a powerful adivination artifact of Cyndor. I love all the old settings, they have a special taste.

Hope not to lurk a lot and contribute with all my posibilities.

Regards
Haderak
Already did so in PM, but, hehehehehe, well met, neighbor! Smile
Welcome to the boards Haderak! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hey all! Hello from sunny Cali! Love this site, really well done. Thank you for having this place, and keeping the dream alive.

Rift
Welcome, and thanks! Smile

So, traveller, what brought you here? My fancy good looks? Havard's library?
Welcome welcome! Don't be scarred off by the grognards who run the place! Smile
Thank you! Actually, it was Havard's sig. Big Grin