Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
Please add me to the Bailif Group
Hey, jlwilli!

You can find the instructions for joining the Bailifs here, at the tippy-top of the thread.
Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can access the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Please add me to the Bailif group
Hi! I have asked a couple to times, I think? Hoping to have access here. Please.... :-)
jahadbarnes Wrote:Hi! I have asked a couple to times, I think? Hoping to have access here. Please.... :-)
Saw a couple posts in the "Hello" thread, but this is your first visit to the "Good Stuff" topic.

You're good to go. Let us know what you think of the material, and how (if?) you use it in your home games Big Grin
Rob
RobJN,

Thank you for the help!!
Please add me to the Bailif Group.
TheBax2k Wrote:Please add me to the Bailif Group.
Done! Enjoy the goodies, and let us know how you use them with your gaming group Big Grin
Rob
Please add me to the Bailif group. Thanks!
Nikkiro Wrote:Please add me to the Bailif group. Thanks!
Done! Now you have lots and lots of chances for TPKs. uh... I mean... adventures!
Rob