Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Forget this tabletop thing... Let's talk about video games!
Sauna Wrote:I have Mass Effect 2, but my to play pile has been way too big for me to dig into that. Might pick up the third one too, as there is a video game sale going on at the moment in most of the game store chains. The redhead on the cover is quite cute Smile

No argument there! Smile

Will be picking up Mass Effect 3 one of these days too. I'm still playing Skyrim, but I'm getting the Sci Fi urge...

Sauna Wrote:
Quote:Awesome! Never had one of those, but always wanted to try Golden Axe.

Golden Axe is quite damn fun. Who cannot love the hawt amazon in a tiny bikini, the green-clad dwarf and the homoerotic barbarian wearing blue speedos.

Lol!

Not sure if it got better or worse from that description! Big Grin :lol:

Quote:
Quote:Warriors of the Eternal Sun. Mystara action in the Hollow World.

Yeah! I didn't even know of the Hollow World back in the day, so I figured it's just stuff original for the game when I played it earlier (especially as the restrictions of the era were easily explained by the setting - the limited freedom via mountains, the lack of night/day cycle due to the sun, etc. - so I figured it was really planned for the game). Haven't really replayed it since I found the interwebs and learned that the setting was an actual part of Mystara Smile Should be fun this time around.

Yeah, that makes it even cooler. I was working on an RPG adaptation of it, but like most of my other projects its still stuck on my HD. More obscure facts: WOTES also has a connection to Thunder Rift, as the Castle transported to the HW at the beginning originally was located in TR. TR is never mentioned, but the Barrick family also appear in Quest for the Silver Sword (TR module). :mrgreen:

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Cool.... Are there any annotations on the references to actual pen & paper stuff found in Warriors of Eternal Sun somewhere on the webs?

Also, I still kick ass in Sonic the Hedgehog, finished it yesterday on the first try, died only once during the attempt (damn pit). I wish I still had the reflexes I had as a kid when I was able to finish R-Type in the arcade...
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
Sauna Wrote:Cool.... Are there any annotations on the references to actual pen & paper stuff found in Warriors

This is a good start:
http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopi ... =25&t=1117

I also have a bunch of stuff on my HD downloaded from various video game sites which can be used for P&P such as dungeon maps, monster stats etc.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I am playing this one on my phone. Oh, joy! Big Grin

http://www.fantasyanime.com/saga/rs3.htm

Seriously, I love love love love love this game! Not a Final Fantasy VI, but still, BEAUTIFUL! Smile

(Yes, I own the original ROM cartridge, and yes, I did the port myself, and even imported the translation file.
My basement is less a library, and more, like, uuuhm, the cave where Tony Stark builds the first Iron Man armor.

I think it's legal to download the rom-file, though. Nintendo has, in the past, regarded the vintage game culture with a lot of benevolence.)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I don't know which topic this goes in, but:

http://theflog.geekandsundry.com/episod ... ther-ryon/

FELICIA!
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
Altough small minus to Felicia that she says a "rock & roll string quartert" could never be cool.

She has not seen Lindsey, I bet Sad
Tee hee, someone has been drunk Big Grin
I am happy for you, and happy that our interests do not conflict: I for my part, oooooooh, I loathe that Felicia Day person.

Also, I am already married.

To Sari.

From Phantasy Star III.

See how I bridge the topics?! That's why I am awesome.
Which one was Sari? The one you could ditch your original wifey to be for in generation 1? Or the green haired chick?
I think, second generation. Smile

Sorry, haven't played anything but Romancing Saga in a few months.

I so badly want to play Eternal Sonata, but there's no time... :mrgreen: