Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why so quiet?
finarvyn Wrote:
Rafael Wrote:What I actually take away most from Ropecon, is that my tripp to Finland gave me the opportunity to overcome an old childhood trauma:

[Image: muumi.jpg]

Seriously, have you ever seen anything more frightening?!
Gads! Is that a one-legged hippo-ghost?

How many hit dice, I wonder.... :lol:

Don't go giving Raf any ideas about the one legged, happy happy Hippo Ghost......... Tongue
[Image: Karl.png]
Thora Stormblade Dwarf of Clan Stormblade
Tales From the Vales
Ben "Doc" Perdue Human Bodyguard
The Throne of Stars
Here's a nice article about how the con was:

http://nitessine.wordpress.com/2011/08/ ... men-cried/

Just so you get an idea of what we were surrounded by...
Oh hai!

The con was pretty awesome, I got to play my first game in Blackmoor - thanks Rafe and Havard Smile

Also:

[Image: tumblr_kyt3f4Kyh01qzd8axo1_400.gif]
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
Big Grin Welcome, Sauna!
Sauna Wrote:Oh hai!

The con was pretty awesome, I got to play my first game in Blackmoor - thanks Rafe and Havard Smile

Good to see you Sauna! Smile

Yeah, it was a really fun game. Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Sauna Wrote:Oh hai!

Also:

[Image: tumblr_kyt3f4Kyh01qzd8axo1_400.gif]

I had been looking to write something witty or funny about Muumi, but I can just say, even after hours:

Just the bare sight of it horrifies me to no end.
Of course you do realize that means I got myself an avatar Big Grin
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
I have three Muumi coffee cups...
[Image: Sven.png]
Baetho an Elf
The Vales campaign
The mugs are pretty neat. I have two myself.

Also quite a bit of a collectors item here, the limited edition special ones get pretty high prices in online auctions. We finns love our Muumis. Then again, what's not to love? And the stories have one of the most awesome rangers in all of fiction - Snusmumriken (Snufkin? is that his english name?). When I think of a D&D ranger, I don't think Aragorn. It's Snusmumriken who is the iconic ranger for me.
Ah, those pics bring back memories. I used to sit and watch the tv episodes with my children before they went off to school.

nostalgia - can't beat it. Smile
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox