Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Hey Pathfinder Fans, Check Out Sarunia!
For those of you not on The Piazza, I just thought I should give a nod to the material I am hosting on my homebrew thread that isn't quite ready for the Pathfinder Database.
ANGEL TARRAGON (aka Neko Princex)
Click on my name for my socials.
The Storm Blade PrC is now live on the database! PDF here
Sorry, Tad, but is there, like, a comprehensive write-up of Sarunia already? Smile

Might be my reading comprehension failing. Smile
Rafael Wrote:Sorry, Tad, but is there, like, a comprehensive write-up of Sarunia already? Smile

Might be my reading comprehension failing. Smile

Sorry, but no. Inspiration is a fickle mistress, but lately she is pulling me in many different directions. I am close to having the races and classes done. After that domains, spells & deities take priority. Then equipment. Finally fleshing out the geography and topography, which is going to be a major PITA as my mapping skills are nil.
I can't believe that I forgot to mention that my Arcanum Avatar paragon path went live some time ago.
I've created a new Facebook group for Sarunia. If you want to be a member let me know, and I'll add you to it. Facebook groups require creators of them to add people to hem without invitation and I realize that may rub against the grain, thus this invitation.
The Giant Ascendant paragon path is now live on the Pathfinder Database!
The Wildling race, Unrestrained base class and Extra Quintessence feat are now live on the Pathfinder Database!
Smile Do not post this there for free! Write a book, darnit!
I fully intend to compile everything into a netbook once it starts nearing completion. Once I have commissioned enough art and maps and find a way to strip the IP from Forgotten Realms portals system and rewrite it as OGL I may look into publishing it, or making it available over Lulu. That is years from off from happening though.

Until then, these tricklers are meant to hook people into interest for the setting.