Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Dave Arneson article on Kotaku
Havard Wrote:Are you sure about Terry Kuntz not being at that game? Rob Kuntz told me about this game a several years ago and said they were both present. I assume your source is Megarry?
-Havard

No my source was Terry Kuntz. I asked him about the game in April of this year via FB, since he is sometimes said to have been there. I mentioned that I've never seen anything said by him about it and would love to hear his account. He said very definitely that he wasn't there due to other commitments on his time that fall and didn't meet Dave Megarry until he was introduced to him by Gygax much later, when Terry was already an employee of TSR. He did mention he was working on a gaming product called "The Zothaarean Sourcebook" that sounds really cool.

I suppose he could have forgotten, but that seems unlikely since he was around and involved for all those formative years.
Aldarron Wrote:
Havard Wrote:Are you sure about Terry Kuntz not being at that game? Rob Kuntz told me about this game a several years ago and said they were both present. I assume your source is Megarry?
-Havard

No my source was Terry Kuntz. I asked him about the game in April of this year via FB, since he is sometimes said to have been there. I mentioned that I've never seen anything said by him about it and would love to hear his account. He said very definitely that he wasn't there due to other commitments on his time that fall and didn't meet Dave Megarry until he was introduced to him by Gygax much later, when Terry was already an employee of TSR. He did mention he was working on a gaming product called "The Zothaarean Sourcebook" that sounds really cool.

I suppose he could have forgotten, but that seems unlikely since he was around and involved for all those formative years.

Ah thanks! It makes more sense that he would know where he was than others who were present who might simply have assumed he was there. I will add this to some of my other writeups about this game event Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:I will add this to some of my other writeups about this game event Smile

-Havard

Are any of these writeups public Havard?