Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
Aww! Sadly it seems that this wand had only one charge or it was a one time use spell. It just turned to dust in my hands...
gazelle024 Wrote:Aww! Sadly it seems that this wand had only one charge or it was a one time use spell. It just turned to dust in my hands...
You were supposed to wave it at the Good Stuff, good sir, whereupon you should've been able to gaze upon its bounty.

..... and now I've got to sweep up more wand-dust. :roll:
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
May I please be added to the Bailif Group?
BishonenPrincess Wrote:May I please be added to the Bailif Group?

You are now in the group! Enjoy!

Let us know what you think of the good stuff! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hi Havard! May I be added to the bailiff group, pretty please, with extra jester sprinkles on top?
bobjester Wrote:Hi Havard! May I be added to the bailiff group, pretty please, with extra jester sprinkles on top?

Bob!

You are indeed welcome into the group old friend! Enjoy the files. Let us know what you think Smile

-Havard
Havard Wrote:
bobjester Wrote:Hi Havard! May I be added to the bailiff group, pretty please, with extra jester sprinkles on top?

Bob!

You are indeed welcome into the group old friend! Enjoy the files. Let us know what you think Smile

-Havard

Thanks! I wanted to take a look at Svenny's pdfs. I hope to have some time this week to give 'em a gander. :wink:
May I be added to the Bailif Group please? 8) I'd like to hang out with the cool kids too! :wink:
Starwolf Wrote:May I be added to the Bailif Group please? 8) I'd like to hang out with the cool kids too! :wink:

You're in!

Enjoy the show! Smile

-Havard
Havard Wrote:
Starwolf Wrote:May I be added to the Bailif Group please? 8) I'd like to hang out with the cool kids too! :wink:

You're in!

Enjoy the show! Smile

-Havard
And don't forget to tip your waitress!
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog