Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor Maps
Havard Wrote:Rafael: How do you mean that our campaign prevents other games to take place?

Well, we are playing the Last Fantasy Campaign.

Supposedly, the last word on BM, ever.

Our continuity should be canon, at least on this board.

Now, in the unlikely case that someone would set up a campaign as a big and epic as ours, I would oppose to it because I really want to have said last word on the setting, and not argue about conflicting contuinities.

I am not sure if I am being clear: I don't want to be a megalomaniac, but in the same fashion that other fan sites push a metacampaign forward (Fraternity of Shadows, the Greyhawk and the Birthright communities) that is undisputed among the other visitors of their forum, I want to make PL the metacampaign for Blackmoor - which it already is, at this point.

So, instead of spitting in my soup, I would encourage people to set their PbP games on this forum in our continuity, or maybe, to have a certain variation, in another era and region of the World of Blackmoor, since PL will (small spoiler here) effectively cover THE ENTIRE BM era, from the 990s to sundering of the world as falsely recorded by Mystaran historian to have taken place way later... :twisted:

Of course, I accept any other version of BM to be as valid as mine, but WE are the Last Fantasy Campaign, and noone else.

Messages In This Thread