Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where does the MMRPG fit in the Timeline?
So I've been doing a lot of reading over all the Blackmoor material. Hopping from thing to thing as I have just finished the script for the lore series first episode (now just gathering art). 

and I kind of found something odd. 

There is an adventure path that leads up to another episode called "Temple of the Frog". While I've not had the time to read this side by side of DA2. Are these meant to be the same adventure but updated for that edition of DnD? Or is this meant to be further down the TL? 

From my understanding if we are to try and fit the DA series into the ZTG timeline the DA series would happen around 1024-25. Meaning this adventure path would be before The Blackmoor Campaign setting adventure Ties That Bind which is in 1030. 

So where would this all place? How does the WoTC adventure of Return to The Temple of the Frog fit into all of this? 

Just trying to make sense of everything as I'm a lore junky and want to have things right. I know that the Temple of the Frog has been done many times over the years. from Supplement 2 to DA2 to MMRPG and to/from WoTC. So I'm just trying to understand if each adventure is supposed to be a different point in the timeline of Blackmoor or what.

Messages In This Thread
Where does the MMRPG fit in the Timeline? - by CawmeKrazee - 08-29-2024, 05:54 PM