Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Thread:
Making a Video Talking about the setting of Blackmoor.
(08-05-2024, 01:21 PM)jbulloug@gmail.com Wrote: Count me in as one who would eagerly consume video or podcast content on Blackmoor lore.  There is a large and active Greyhawk community but the "Friends of Blackmoor" certainly seem to be a smaller and more tight-knit group.

I don't know the Arneson estate's take on Wizards of the Coast's Blackmoor content in the world of Greyhawk, but the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer has a lot of details about that corner of the world, and it includes the Egg of Coot, City of the Gods, and an orc kingdom in the ruins of Castle Blackmoor. It's definitely an alternative-universe Blackmoor! I can only imagine a bizzarro adventure wherein a team from Mystara's Blackmoor time travels to Mystara and then hops on a portal to Greyhawk, ending up in that Blackmoor! 

How much of the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer's details will survive the transition to Arn, however, we will have to wait and see.

John
ah I see I see that is very much vastly different! 

I wasn't aware of the Greyhawk Gazetteer. 
Is the Mystara time travel Blackmoor that much different from the OG Blackmoor and ZTG/MMRPG Blackmoor?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Video Talking about the setting of Blackmoor. - by CawmeKrazee - 08-05-2024, 03:17 PM