Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Thread:
Making a Video Talking about the setting of Blackmoor.
When I first discovered the Setting of Blackmoor I immediately took to looking at youtube to find information on the setting and what I found was very interesting history behind DnD and the Behind the Scenes creation of Blackmoor as a setting. All really interesting stuff to learn and I feel is important to still learn about. 

However, there was hardly anything talking about the lore of the setting. Stuff like Castle Blackmoor and it's leaders. What the setting of Blackmoor looks like. What's the people and culture like there?

So I've taken it upon myself to try and start writing up scripts discussing the different bits about the setting of Blackmoor so that way it can reach more people and it can be experienced by even more players of not just D&D but any TTRPG Player. 

I should also note that I've dropped some lore information on things that I found in discord servers I'm apart of and a lot of people have like what I shared. 

Stuff like how Nobles are mandated to adventure in their domain for at least five years before they can rule it.
How the Docrae were formed. 
The interesting fact on how The Wizard Cabal hunt down Sorcerers.
Not to mention the Egg of Coot! 

There is so much good stuff and I do not even know where I should begin with making this video. So I ask you all, where should I first introduce people to Dave Arneson's World of Blackmoor. 

(To note I'll be talking about all the adventure modules too in the videos as their own separate thing. Stuff like DA1-4. The ZTG books and MMRPG. To the Magazine adventures. I'll be leaving nothing unturned. Not even WoTC Return to The Temple of the Frog.)

Messages In This Thread
Making a Video Talking about the setting of Blackmoor. - by CawmeKrazee - 08-01-2024, 08:41 PM