Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
The Hello Thread!
(07-27-2024, 02:56 AM)JemPoplar Wrote: Hello! I started playing D&D using 5e and found this place as I was looking into how the hobby started. The events that happened in Blackmoor along with the characters are just so interesting. This forum has been a treasure trove of information in addition to blogs like Havard's and Aldarron's.

Hello JemPoplar! Welcome to the Comeback Inn! Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you are enoying our work!

Can you share something about your own D&D games? I would love to hear about it!

Quote:Really excited for the coming weeks with the slew of books being released (Blackmoor Foundations, Age of the Wolf, Making of OD&D, Playing at the World 2e) and hoping to use them as inspiration in building my own world. Currently looking for a PBP group set in Blackmoor so I can experience it myself before running my own.

You are very much up to date I hear! Most of the PbP games here are currently on hiatus, but who knows if someone can be persuaded to run something? Smile I wish you luck in your hunt!

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign

Messages In This Thread