Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Valley of the Kings
Aldarron Wrote:Okay, we don't seem to know, I guess.

I think the Thonia location doesn't work very well. If the "bloodline" of High Thonians is only in power in the "Kngdom" of Blackmoor, when the "Valley of the Kings" stands strong, its hard to see it as someplace outside the kingdom, unless by kingdom we really mean duchy. I guess it could be a kingdom within an empire.

However, either way, we are left with a "kingdom of Blackmoor" ruled by Thonians some time in the distant past, presumably after the conquest of Robert !. Perhaps it was a brief moment of a century or so.

I forgot our past discussion about multiple kingdoms within the Thonian Empire.

I would interpret "once the unified kingdom of Blackmoor". as "what was once a unified Thonian Empire" has now been eroded into several realms.

The recent history of Blackmoor is of a Kingdom that has recently declared independence from the Empire. So it makes the most sense that the kingdom that has fallen into resolve is "The Great Kingdom" aka Thonia.

The blood of Uther cannot be what has been weakened. It has to be the blood of the kings of old. I.e. Emperor Iyx represents the currently weak bloodline.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign

Messages In This Thread