Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you run the adventures that you download?
I can speak from experience: I download a lot of adventures, maps, images, tokens and other content for use with RPGs, and unfortunately I rarely read, review or use any of them. The RPG community is filled with collectors, and I suspect that many people collect these downloads for future reading or use, but they never get around to doing so.

Some of the Blackmoor materials I have found here are exceptions. I have used a number of these to learn more about Blackmoor, and I've read through some of the sourcebooks or adventures and have made heavy use of various maps. But it will be a long time before I can ever read through all the MMRPG adventures or potentially use some of them.

Someday I hope to read more of my RPG collection for inspiration or use some of it in running games. But I've been busy playing in a 5E Greyhawk campaign for the past few years, and I don't have a lot of spare time to run my own games or read RPG content for pleasure. I suspect that I won't have a chance to do that until I retire. :lol:

However, whether I'm able to read and use all of these materials or not, I always greatly appreciate the time, effort and care that has been put into them. And I hope many people have been able to enjoy them or will eventually do so.

Messages In This Thread