Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Map Necro - The Redwood Scar
Hello everyone.

It has been some time since I worked on the Redwood Scar. But, as I look at it now, I can turn a sad eye to the one gaping weakness of the product... the maps. Not that I'm truly disappointed with them, after all you get an adventure module for the adventure, not the artwork. But, think of this like looking at your living room after you put wallpaper up a decade ago and think to yourself, that needs to come down and get a new coat of paint. In this thread, I revisit the maps of the Redwood Scar, tear down the decade-old wallpaper, and gussy it up with a fresh modern coat of paint.

I am in no rush to complete these by any specific date, so the posts may be sporadic.

I am a game designer and cartophile, and by no means a professional cartographer or artist. I'm just passionate about Blackmoor. Please feel free to comment and critique. Where I can, I have created a Players' and GMs' copy of the maps for those that use VTT software.

Necro'd Maps:
Map 4: The Hedge Maze - original map by Jeff Quinn (me) done using Dunjinni (72dpi, 16-bit color, converted to greyscale), page 31.
Map 2: The Horror Beneath the Dove - original map by Dustin Clingman done using MS Paint? (no additional data, though I'd assume 72dpi, greyscale), page 21.

Enjoy!
Jeffrey Quinn
Writer & Game Designer

Messages In This Thread