Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Q&A with Jeffery Quinn
JPQuinn Wrote:Dave filled Blackmoor with little hidden nuggets of his life. Some things are "inn" jokes and stories from his various game groups over the years. Some refer to industry pioneers, others to the industry itself. Most of these are thinly veiled, tongue-in-cheek pokes. The Scar is my poke. The Scar is my Egg of Coot. Confusedhock:

Thanks. Smile However, did the Scar have its place in Blackmoor's contuinity, or was this just your addition to the mythos, for the different players and DMs to define?

And the magic book in the maze? - BTW, it has a function in my own campaign by now, but I wondered, what was your backstory?

JPQuinn Wrote:Thank you for the questions and praise. The Redwood Scar was one of my three favorite modules to write. Developing Blackmoor with Dave was the jewel in my torc and any other gaming-related experience (but one) will forever pale in comparison.

...And the other two were? - I know you wrote and gave the ideas for the Rat King adventures, which I also liked a lot, but lamentably never had the chance to play.

What I would be most interested in, as sort of BM's unofficial chronicler: Was there ever a master script for BM's history, like a definite timeline made by Dave that was used for all the events? (I am thinking of the Mage Wars in WC, for example.) Or did Dave give you like a carte blanche to do whatever you liked, as long as he thought it would make sense to the setting?

:oops: So many questions.

Messages In This Thread