Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Godlings in Blackmoor
Thanks for the list of Immortals and interesting, the godling gets different things as they level up including divine aspects and other magical abilities. Also I can see the elemental gods against technology to a degree. I wasnt aware that the outer beings were not canon, I've always thought of Egg of Coot to be a physical manifestation of a Outer being that was broken off before full manifestation and became sentient eventually rising to the surface using its god like powers to create its own kingdom to mirror that of mortals creation. The spawns of coot are it budding making more minor entities to spread madness and boost 'coot technomancy'. I've thought of how old magic works, its a two layer thing. When Coot manifested a physical form it became a large cancerous sore that warped magic, the demonic taint resulted in botched magic from attempting conjuration in a warped part of the leylines resulting in more taint. What does the Cthonian Age mean to Blackmoor? I'm guessing a time of primeval aberrant evolution where life was beginning from a mixed genetic cocktail.

Messages In This Thread