Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Godlings in Blackmoor
Havard Wrote:Ah, in that class from Super Genius Games sounds more like a kind of demi-God. The Wrath of the Immortals Boxed Set details a similar option for BECMI D&D (which is what I use for Blackmoor). In that case there is no need to limit ourselves to dead Gods. Any of the Gods could have fostered offspring with mortals in Blackmoor. Would the specific parentage affect the abilties and appearance of the Godling?

-Havard
The godling class ranges from clever, eldritch, mighty, and adept godlings. They cover the many aspects of half gods, though I'm interested i how an Immortals half god child would manifest, care to explain? This sounds interesting. The over all abilties and appearence might play into the choice of the godling type, the godling of the god of arcane might be eldritch while a god of war might be a mighty godling. I'd be interested to add a eldritch godling of the Outer Beings leading a cult against players.

What Immortals/Gods existed in Blackmoor? Did any of them not enjoy technology natural or unatural? Did the Outer Beings exist then as well?

Messages In This Thread