Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Ah, the sweet scent of retirement...
Hehe, thanks, buddies. I am not dead yet, though.

As it seems, I will be on the road for most of the upcoming months, until at least mid-Spetember.
Nothing fancy, just work- and family-related stuff. So, starting by the end of next week, a stable internet connection should be a rare luxury,
and before you guys wonder why I have vanished, I wanted to assure you, I'll likely be

a) On the road between Germany and Spain, driving a furniture track with my belongings and listening to speed metal.
b) Dancing at some wedding, because apparently ALL my friends have to get married before they're 30.
c) rotting in a Moroccan prison, like all evil masterminds, in which case you won't rest until you bail me out, amirite?!

Seriously, though, I don't plan to leave the site, or whatever, but instead of three visits per day,
it might just be three visits per week for me from now on until I am at the same place for more than a week in a row.
So, I won't be "gone", but certainly less wordy and available. Thought it would be good to clarify that, so people know what's up in case of need. Smile

Anyway, if you're wondering what to tell people when they find out that I am gone.. Tell them I'll be back.

Messages In This Thread