Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Peshwah Timeline
Aldarron Wrote:
Havard Wrote:Below is my first draft for a Peshwah Timeline:
Peshwah of the Zah Tribe build the Tower of Salt, a gateway to the world of the Gods. DA3,
SoH

945 is a speculative date, isn't it? I should think the tower of salt is much older. (depending, I guess, on which narrative regarding the age and nature of the city of the gods is followed.)

Is SoH Riders of Hak?

SoH is Riders of Hak yeah. Should have been RoH :oops:

945 comes friom DA3, but DA3 doesnt say anything about the Tower of Salt. DA3 says the town was founded "80 years ago". Actually I suspect Salt Tower was a typo that grew into something else in the D20 line.

Note that there is no explicit link between the "world of the Gods" reference from Riders of Hak and the City of the Gods. I think an MMRPG suggested that these Gods were more divine in nature rather than alien.

But all in all, the Tower of Salt could easily be older than the 80 year old town.

I agree with what I think you are suggesting that it doesnt make much sense that the City of the Gods is 4-5 years old as DA3 mentions. It contradicts Arneson's campaign and also conveys a very different atmosphere than what other sources suggest about the City. Also, there is no reason why the DA3 scenario would not work with the City having been there much longer, as the crew could easily have been sleeping in stasis, as was Captain Riesling's order anyway...

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign

Messages In This Thread