Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Peshwah after the Great Rain of Fire
Havard Wrote:Yeah, I remember Cthulhudrew talking about this. Perhaps the Proto-Ethengar were Peshwah who abandoned the Way of the Horse when they travelled across the Ocean?

I actually like the idea of the BC2300 Ethengars as not using any kind of mount. Makes them very different from their descendants. Fast runners perhaps? Drawing some inspiration from Pre-Columbian Native Americans...
I'm wondering if the Peshwah who would later become the Ethengarians, somehow lost all of their horse mounts. In keeping with the Wasting trend after the GRoF, perhaps their horses were more susceptible to the Wasting than the humans were, and so all died out? Or perhaps there was some horrible Wasting inspired disease that killed all the horses?

This might give the proto-Ethengarians a sort of racial memory about horses and how to use them as mounts, while at the same time removing horses from their culture altogether. They would have had to relearn all that knowledge that their ancestors had, but perhaps they would have had a leg up in doing so thanks to their history.

Messages In This Thread