Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
RobJN Wrote:
Gimle Wrote:Hello. I'm doing some prep for an upcoming campaign. May I become a member so I can take a look on the download material?
Done! Hope you find the material useful. Please let us know how it goes over in your games Big Grin

Woho! Loads of interesting stuff. Time to start digging. Starting with Svensons sourcebooks.
Hello! May I please be added to the Bailiff group? Thanks!

Landrick
Landrick Wrote:Hello! May I please be added to the Bailiff group? Thanks!

Landrick
Done! Let us know what you think of the material, and how it turns out if you run your group through any of it Wink
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
I'd love to be added to the Bailif Group!
Turambar29 Wrote:I'd love to be added to the Bailif Group!
Done! Let us know what you think of the material, and how it goes if you run your group through any of the MMRPG adventures
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Hello. May I please be added to the Bailiff group?
Hello there, i gladly request to be added to the bailiff group. I'minterested in showing my players this setting and i think that this will help me in playing in it
Quote:If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.
[/size]

Might I be added to the Bailif Group?

I'm anticipating eventually getting back to gaming, but it'll be a bunch of old farts, likely - people like me. Work schedule is horrible.
UbiquitousRat Wrote:Hello. May I please be added to the Bailiff group?

You're in!

Enjoy the files! Please let us know what you like the most so that we'll know what we should focusing on adding next! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
elcid321 Wrote:Hello there, i gladly request to be added to the bailiff group. I'minterested in showing my players this setting and i think that this will help me in playing in it

You're in!

Enjoy the files! Please let us know what you like the most so that we'll know what we should focusing on adding next! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign