Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where are you coming from? (Game-wise)
Big Mac Wrote:Is there any chance that one day this forum might get some sort of subsection where people can talk about converting Blackmoor stuff to other settings (inc Pathfinder, C&C and others).

Sure. However, at the moment the place is too quiet for adding too many sections. Feel free to start threads like that in the Horseman's Court and we will see how it goes. I will consider applying Ashtagon's policy of 5 threads qualifying for a forum. Smile

Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:
Big Mac Wrote:Is there any chance that one day this forum might get some sort of subsection where people can talk about converting Blackmoor stuff to other settings (inc Pathfinder, C&C and others).

Sure. However, at the moment the place is too quiet for adding too many sections. Feel free to start threads like that in the Horseman's Court and we will see how it goes. I will consider applying Ashtagon's policy of 5 threads qualifying for a forum. Smile

At the moment, I've still got to buy all the 3e BM books that I need. Then I guess I'll be down to working out what Blackmoor elements have not been covered by those books.
To me, the best rule system ever devised is OD&D. Amber Diceless is pretty darn sweet, too.

The best setting ever done is Middle-earth, although if we're talking gaming-only setting it has to be Blackmoor as presented in the FFC. Lankhmar is a pretty close choice as a gaming setting, even if it's also a literary setting. Argh. So hard to choose....

The best adventure module is hard for me to pinpoint since I don't run modules that much. Maybe the G-series by Gygax.

And the best fantasy novels are written by JRRT, Robert E Howard, and Michael Moorcock, based on the number of times I've bought and/or re-read them!
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]