Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Age of the Wolf art revealed
Dave L Wrote:Meh, I hate it when I can't find something I remembered seeing.

It might have been on your blog Havard - did you post a segment of the Age of the Wolf map asking about a previously unknown town and mentioning the city of Blackmoor had been destroyed?

Correct, its in my blog:http://blackmoormystara.blogspot.com/2009/12/age-of-wolf-map.html

We now know that Rodhin was intended to be a Dragonborn City.

Quote:Anyway - thinking about this, surely the Comeback Inn has to remain intact, otherwise it mucks with the stability of the space-time continuum, or some such Dr Who jargon.

If the Comeback Inn survives in the future, it can't be destroyed in the past, is what I'm saying.

At first I thought you were talking about this forum, lol!

Yes, the Comeback Inn cannot be destroyed. IMC it is an Immortal Artifact, and those can only be destroyed through special means anyway. However, it might be possible to move it...

Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:At first I thought you were talking about this forum, lol!

Well, we can't risk the space-time wossname, can we? You'll have to make sure the forum stays up forever! Big Grin

Havard Wrote:Yes, the Comeback Inn cannot be destroyed. IMC it is an Immortal Artifact, and those can only be destroyed through special means anyway. However, it might be possible to move it...
Havard
Hmm, okay - so do any of the people you're in contact with know where it was going to be moved to? Because that's vital to mapmakers of the future - we know it ends up in the Broken Lands, yes?
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Havard Wrote:
Quote:Anyway - thinking about this, surely the Comeback Inn has to remain intact, otherwise it mucks with the stability of the space-time continuum, or some such Dr Who jargon.

If the Comeback Inn survives in the future, it can't be destroyed in the past, is what I'm saying.

At first I thought you were talking about this forum, lol!

Yes, the Comeback Inn cannot be destroyed. IMC it is an Immortal Artifact, and those can only be destroyed through special means anyway. However, it might be possible to move it...

Havard

I can tell you, you will enjoy the Promised Land, then. Smile

*Yeah, here he goes again with his teasers, that Spanish bastard...* Smile