Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Official Skandaharian Characters?
How many named Skandaharians are there?

Thorsen One-Tumb (DA1), known as the First Jarl
Arn Yonson (DA1) - Not officially a Skandaharian, but his name and helmet do suggest this origin
Moorkok the Slayer (DA1) - Prince of the Egg
Sigurd Gustafson (DA4 p 18), captain of the Ghost Maker
Marfeldt (DA1, FFC) - not officially a Skandaharian, but being a barbarian, he could be related to them?
Iver Zvenzen - a Skandaharian who settled in Blackmoor and became a farmer. Father of the Great Svenny. (From the Great Svenny's backstory)
The Great Svenny - Son of the Skandaharian Iver Zvenzen. (FFC, DA1, Greg's notes)

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I never thought about reviewing the MMRPG adventurers for this search... I'll try to keep it in mind in the future.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Svenny was a younger son of a Skandaharian, Iver Zvenzen, who settled in Blackmoor after a raid. He wasn't going to inherit the family farm, so he bacame a guard at Blackmoor castle. That was part of my backstory.
[Image: Sven.png]
Baetho an Elf
The Vales campaign
(07-19-2024, 08:55 AM)Yaztromo Wrote: I never thought about reviewing the MMRPG adventurers for this search... I'll try to keep it in mind in the future.

Please do! Smile

-Havard
(07-19-2024, 10:19 AM)gsvenson Wrote: Svenny was a younger son of a Skandaharian, Iver Zvenzen, who settled in Blackmoor after a raid. He wasn't going to inherit the family farm, so he bacame a guard at Blackmoor castle. That was part of my backstory.

Very cool!

It makes sense that some Skandaharians would want to settle near Blackmoor, similar to the history of Norsemen on the British Isles etc. 

Thank you for sharing! I will add Iver and Svenny to the list!

-Havard