Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Weird Dream
Okay, this is what happens when I fall asleep while reading the FFC.

I had this bizarre dream last night that they were making a Blackmoor Festival right here in the woods close to my town. There was no actual gaming involved, but they were performing some strange rituals and having some food they called the "Blackmoor Stew". Also, they had taken texts from my blog and other fan works from the net which they had illustrated with really ugly drawings. Most of the people involved were really young and rather annoying. Only a few adults were present; Myself, James Maliszewski (who had been flown in from Canada as a guest of honor) and some Norwegian guy who claimed to be a lost relative of Dave Arneson from the Scandinavian branch of his family. This guy was also rather annoying.

I was frustrated because I wanted to document the whole thing for my blog, but things were happening so fast and I was worried that I might miss out on something. Towards the end I also realized that they were selling extremely rare RPG books (and Elmore Illustration Puzzles) which noone at the festival seemed interested in so they were just going to throw away untill I screamed "Noo, I will buy all if it!". I guess this is about where I woke up...

Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I recommend leave the shrooms and switch to meth instead. Tongue

FTR, I dreamed a few nights ago that I was a priest of Nerull.
Havard Wrote:Towards the end I also realized that they were selling extremely rare RPG books (and Elmore Illustration Puzzles) which noone at the festival seemed interested in so they were just going to throw away untill I screamed "Noo, I will buy all if it!". I guess this is about where I woke up...
Sounds like a normal dream-turned nightmare to me. Smile
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox