Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Rafe's Timeline, Part III: Ye Olden Age
So, I am trying to build a coherent timeline of all the events leading up to the events of "The Promised Land".

Everyone, please help me to improve this third part, dealing with the earliest recordings of our world of Blackmoor.

Code:
The Age of Auld

The roots of modern civilization.

The time of the first written records, and the time of the first human legends.
Ruins of this age are today revered as sanctuaries,
and people who lived by then are worshipped as saints or as gods.

0 BCCC           [-3403 NC]Dates meant as approximations.    Corrected Creation Date Beginning of “Balozkinar's Corrected Commoner's Calendar”,the most popular human calendar out of Thonian territory, counting from the alleged creation of the world.

101 BCCC       [-3302 NC]    Founding of the City State of Viridistan
115 BCCC       [-3288 NC]    First written record of the kingdom of Karak
120 BCCC       [-3282 NC]    Founding of Valon
322 BCCC         [-3080 NC]    According to the lyrical epics of the Ursai, mythical of the forging of “Mjolnir”, the “Hammer of Gods”

800 BCCC       [-2503 NC]    First crossing of the Valley of the Ancients by Valonian settlers
1101 BCCC       [-2302 NC]     Founding of Thracia II, over the ruins of Thracia I
1204 BCCC     [-2200 NC]    First records of regular Valonian trade with human settlements east of the Valley of the Ancients; territory of modern Thonia described as a realm ruled by an alliance of sorcerer-kings, united as “The Red Coven”

1560 BCCC       [-1843 NC]    First record of the Ironwood Forest as home of the Cumasti Elves

First records of Starport as the capital of the Red Coven’s realm

3147 BCCC     [-400 NC]    Birth of the Elven knight Maroon
3075 BCCC       [-328 NC]     Founding of Normoot, later known “The City State of the Invincible Overlord”

3205 BCCC     [-198 NC]    First record of a Karakhian expedition to Skothar:
First accounts of settlements near today's Marban and Marcovia

3388 BCCC     [-15 NC]    Legendary date of birth of Robert of Geneva

Records of an upheaval against the Red Coven,                                                       in the entire realm of their rulership