Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
The One Ring RPG
So? Good for them.

You go spend your money whatever you like, man. What about you buy the set and simply form your own opinion?

If you simply don't like what I have to say, go collect your own information - preferrably, firsthand.
Like seriously, with the publicity you're doing, I see us all grumpily play TOR when the LFC is over. :wink:

Actually, TOR + the MERP Ardor supplement might be something I run some time in the future, IRL, here in Madrid...

...Lamentably, it's not always about running the best possible games, but about what your players want you to run. :?
Rafael Wrote:If you simply don't like what I have to say, go collect your own information - preferrably, firsthand.

No need to get defensive my friend! Smile Its not that I don't value your opinion, I am simply trying to keep conversations going on this forum. Smile

Rafael Wrote:...Lamentably, it's not always about running the best possible games, but about what your players want you to run. :?

Yep. I probably will buy this game at some point simply out of historical interest, I am pretty sure I will never run it. With the infrequent meeting schedule I have with my players I have to be *very* selective about the games I run for them, taking both their and my own preferences into account Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
SORRY, it was in THE MORNING. You know firsthand how well I handle that.

Which is, not well.

The thing is, the lack of MERP makes this game shine.
Especially because the LOTR-game that accompanied the movies was even worse.

I'll keep my copy for a while, but on the long run,
this will either go into the vault of the Würfelmeister Club, or to ebay...