Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[Movie] Riddick 2013
Alright, 3rd movie in the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=PFC ... =endscreen

Anyone else geeked out about this? Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Definitely. Chronicles of Riddick is one of my guilty pleasure movies: its kinda horrible in all sorts of awesome ways. The universe it takes place in is awesome too, I wish they'd put out gaming material based on it.
Aegir Wrote:Definitely. Chronicles of Riddick is one of my guilty pleasure movies: its kinda horrible in all sorts of awesome ways. The universe it takes place in is awesome too, I wish they'd put out gaming material based on it.

Well summed up.
I actually think Pitch Black was quite a good movie. Chronicles had a weaker story, but expanded the setting to great places. An RPG based on the setting would be cool. I recall Vin Diesel mentioning in an interview that one of his old D&D characters was the basis of a movie role he once played. I haven't gotten it confirmed, but I am pretty sure he was talking about Riddick?

-Havard
I would assume he meant Riddick yea, that character totally screams D&D character: willing to be an amoral asshole and mostly only cares about himself, but when the chips are down he'll kick ass and watch your back. Sounds like a D&D fighter to me :lol:
Havard Wrote:An RPG based on the setting would be cool.

Why don't you make it ;-)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:
Havard Wrote:An RPG based on the setting would be cool.

Why don't you make it ;-)

Me getting involved in yet another project at this time? Good idea? Cry

-Havard
Just watched this movie the other day. By no means a work of art, but I have to say I enjoyed it. Smile

Riddick really is the Conan of space, isn't he?

Anyone else see it yet? Smile

-Havard