Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
GenCon Anyone?
Any visitors from this forum going to GenCon this year?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hmmm... You?
BTW, will you return to ROPEcon, after all, to wrestle with girls, and to cuddle with Sauna and James Raggi?
I'll be going to GenCon, but for a very limited run. Thursday (the 16th?) my sister and I will drive from Chicago to Indy, hang out in the vendor area for a while, chat with the Troll Lords and a few other key folks, and head home later in the afternoon. In and out in a hurry.
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
Le Noir Faineant Wrote:Hmmm... You?

Sadly no. I went to GenCon once and it was a great experience, but since they moved it to Mid August it has become difficult for me to get time off work to make such an expedition.

Le Noir Faineant Wrote:BTW, will you return to ROPEcon, after all, to wrestle with girls, and to cuddle with Sauna and James Raggi?

I am still undecided on that. RopeCon last year was fantastic and I would love to visit Finland again, but I am juggling various projects this Summer so we will have to see what I can fit in.

finarvyn Wrote:I'll be going to GenCon, but for a very limited run. Thursday (the 16th?) my sister and I will drive from Chicago to Indy, hang out in the vendor area for a while, chat with the Troll Lords and a few other key folks, and head home later in the afternoon. In and out in a hurry.

I am so jealous! Smile
Hope you have fun there Fin Smile

-Havard
Quote:I am still undecided on that. RopeCon last year was fantastic and I would love to visit Finland again, but I am juggling various projects this Summer so we will have to see what I can fit in.

Just as a heads up: I won't be going to RopeCon this year. Out of the City for that weekend.
This is not the Spanish Announcers Table! Very immature! He spilled my diet soda!
Yeah, and I am in Germany during the first two weeks of August, to attend a wedding. Not that I had planned to go this year. :wink:

However, if you guys like, let's think about something for 2013. I think I will go to GenCon then, if my schedule permits it,
but given that my only connection to D&D at this point is my involvement with Blackmoor (I am still an active roleplayer, but I play other systems IRL),
I'd obviously be happy if we guys here could work something out that brings us together.

In that respect, I'll send an email over the LFC list later tonight, concerning my adventures this summer. Smile
Sauna Wrote:
Quote:I am still undecided on that. RopeCon last year was fantastic and I would love to visit Finland again, but I am juggling various projects this Summer so we will have to see what I can fit in.

Just as a heads up: I won't be going to RopeCon this year. Out of the City for that weekend.

That's too bad. We need to catch up some other year then Smile

-Havard