Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Talislanta!!!
Just found that the author of the Talislanta RPG has posted ALL the gaming books in the series FOR FREE on his website!

http://talislanta.com/

A treasure trove for good ideas!

Go and get them while they are still there!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Rafael Wrote:Just found that the author of the Talislanta RPG has posted ALL the gaming books in the series FOR FREE on his website!

http://talislanta.com/

A treasure trove for good ideas!

Go and get them while they are still there!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Did you check the second article on their site Rafe? Wink

Also, the Piazza has set up a Talislanta forum here where a couple of the "names" in the Talislanta community are educating us all. Smile
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Yepp, that's what brought me there!

However, I am just content with pillaging the books for some ideas.
My next few games are basically already set up, so I doubt I will start yet another system right now.

Talislanta, however, would be one of those things I would definitely like to explore, like Tekumel, or (unrelated) Ars Magica.
Rafael Wrote:Yepp, that's what brought me there!

However, I am just content with pillaging the books for some ideas.
My next few games are basically already set up, so I doubt I will start yet another system right now.

Talislanta, however, would be one of those things I would definitely like to explore, like Tekumel, or (unrelated) Ars Magica.
I have the Talislanta Cyclopedia, and the beauty of it is that it's all fluff - you could use it with any system you wanted.

Of course, the other books contain the crunch, if you want that.
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Yepp, I just skimmed over it, nice work.

In general, I like Talislanta for its otherworldliness, and how the setting balances it.

I don't think it will have an impact on our game, though. Nonetheless, I might steal a few ideas for other projects I am working on... :twisted: